“Saying Goodnight With Boys”
Season 2, Episode 18
August 27, 2013 (CAN)
Tess is stressed during exam period, and she figures that the only way to calm her down is to listen to a song that helped her sleep in her childhood. The song gets backed up onto a thumb drive which ends up getting into Walter. The song is lost forever, but Tess learns that as long as the song is in her heart, she'll be fine.
- Torri Webster as Tess Foster
- Madison Pettis as Allie Brooks
- Nathan McLeod as Gabe Foster
- Michael Murphy as Sam Foster
- Jake Goodman as Spencer Foster
- Sandy Jobin-Bevans as Jack Foster
- This episode contains extended flashbacks from Let's Duet With Boys and an earlier Season 2 episode.