“Hitting the Breaks with Boys”
Season 1, Episode 16
May 25, 2012
After Tess breaks up with Bobby, Allie wants her to date someone else, but she keeps saying she is not ready. She gets a lot of offers for a date, but she can't take them because she's still bummed about Bobby. When the most popular boy in the school asks her out, but she declines him, everybody wants for her to tell them 'yes'. All the girls in the school get mad at Tess as she "took all the available boys" and said they won't talk to her until she goes out with one of the boys and all the other boys lose interest. Allie was seen sneaking in Tess' bedroom and now girls are mad at her too. Tess decides to go out with one of the boys and it doesn't turn out bad at all!
Gabe has to pass a driving test, but he "forgets" about it and doesn't show up, and it seems like Sam is more excited for it than Gabe, because then Sam will be 'popular'. Jack gets angry at him for not showing up, but manages to make another appointment, but Gabe confesses that he's scared.
- Torri Webster as Tess Foster
- Madison Pettis as Allie Brooks
- Nathan McLeod as Gabe Foster
- Michael Murphy as Sam Foster
- Jake Goodman as Spencer Foster
- Sandy Jobin-Bevans as Jack Foster
- Dale Whibley as Connor McGill
- Madison Scott as Chloe
- It is revealed that Allie farts when she's mad.
- It is revealed that Tess watches Teletubbies when she is sick.
- Dale Whibley stars on Make it Pop as Caleb
- Dale Whibley is a member of XO-IQ
- Dale Whibley is the second cast member of Make it Pop to star on Life With Boys, the first being John-Alan Slachta