“Girl-Entine's Day With Boys”
Season 2, Episode 3
"Girl-Entine's Day With Boys" is the third episode in the second season of Life with Boys and the twenty-fifth episode overall. It first aired on February 14, 2013 in Canada.
Tess is overwhelmed with Valentine's Day plans after accepting a date invitation with Blake while also organizing an all-girls outing with Allie and Chloe. In the end Tess has to tell the truth to Chloe, Allie and Blake. Although Allie and Chloe were a little mad, they got two cute guys and forgave Tess. Meanwhile, Sam starts to date a girl who acts just like him. In the end, Sam breaks up with her because she prefers, "Real Housewives of Vancouver," rather than, "Real Housewives of Atlanta," like Sam.
- Torri Webster as Tess Foster
- Madison Pettis as Allie Brooks
- Michael Murphy as Sam Foster
- Nathan McLeod as Gabe Foster
- Jake Goodman as Spencer Foster
- Sandy Jobin-Bevans as Jack Foster
- Brendan Meyer as Blake
- Madison Scott as Chloe
- This is the first Valentine's Day episode of Life With Boys.
- Even though this is the third episode of Season 2, this is the first episode with a modified theme song.