“Fashion Faux Pas with Boys”
Season 1, Episode 17
September 7, 2012 (CAN)
When a fashion guru comes to Westfield, Tess tries to impress him by creating a contest-winning design that will get her all the way to New York. But, it isn't that simple. This fashion Guru picks Tess' design, but keeps editing it to fit his style! Now all finished being reinovated, Tess asks to show off her design, but with the crazy additions to it, she's too embarrassed. Being the smart, plotting person she is, she gets Jean-Luc (The Fashion Guru) to show it off for her.
When told to clean up jackets in which are always thrown on the floor right next to the coat rack, Gabe finds his old leather jacket and states that it's too small for him and ends up giving it to Spencer. He also mentions it being lucky, but believes it not to be still. Spencer questions this and Sam, of whom now owns the "lucky" jacket has suddenly become lucky! Gabe questions Spencer's theory of it still being lucky, and soon believes it, now trying to get back the jacket, soon leading to an argument and the right sleeve being ripped off! Then they get in a fight, so the jacket ends up as Walter's (their dog) 'blanket'. Jack has made dinner and he accidentally throws a ball of meat and it ends up as Walter's, proving the jacket is lucky.
- Torri Webster as Tess Foster
- Madison Pettis as Allie Brooks
- Nathan McLeod as Gabe Foster
- Michael Murphy as Sam Foster
- Jake Goodman as Spencer Foster
- Sandy Jobin-Bevans as Jack Foster
- Anwen O'Driscoll as Fiona
- Dustin Redshaw as Jean-Luc
- This is the first time Tess is mentioned to be in the Fashion Designing Club.
- Kaylee makes a recurring role in this episode.
- The boys of the house being described as "animals" by Tess and Sam.
|“||Gabe: "Give... me back... my jacket!" (Tugs at jacket while Sam is still wearing it and the sleeve rips off)||”|
|“||Sam: (Gasps loudly) "Judge Judy's gonna be hearing about this one!" (Struts off in a "strop", still in the jacket)||”|