“A Perfect Life with Boys”
Season 1, Episode 2
November 25th, 2011 (CAN)
Julie Sherman Wolfe
Tess has had enough of her brothers leaving the bathroom dirty and hogging the remote control. She is particularly annoyed by their manners at dinner every night. Tess believes to have found the solution to their problem, and invites their grandmother to stay with them. It all goes great at first, but then her grandma sees a lot wrong with Tess, which leaves Tess no longer sure if she even has the right to change their behavior. She even gets Tess a 'lady outfit' to wear on school on picture day. Tess fights back and apologizes for changing her brother's behaviour.
- Torri Webster as Tess Foster
- Madison Pettis as Allie Brooks
- Nathan McLeod as Gabe Foster
- Michael Murphy as Sam Foster
- Jake Goodman as Spencer Foster
- Sandy Jobin-Bevans as Jack Foster
- Judy Marshak as Grandma Helen
- This episode marks the first appearance of Grandma Helen.